Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The first post: an introduction

I did it! I created a food blog. I never thought this day would come, but after a year living downtown in the hub of quality restaurants, I discovered food is definitely "my thing".

So here it is, where I will divulge my food adventures with you and you can have detailed information for all those food images that I put to my Mobile Uploads on Facebook. Be it the countless restaurants I go to, or the little snacks I can never resist buying, you will get to hear about them all. With this blog, I want to provide you with useful information answering the questions:
  • where should you go
  • what should you eat
  • when should you go
  • does it taste good
  • and more importantly, is it worth it?

    Of course, all of this is largely subjective, so I will do my best to describe the taste as objectively as possible. Furthermore, if you have any restaurants to recommend or want me to guinea pig, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment or send me an email.

    And with that, let's begin eating!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...