Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gap / Fashion Magazine Event


Yesterday I went to the Gap / Fashion Magazine Shopping Event, which included complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres.

I ate all the hors d'oeuvres before getting a chance to take a picture of them though. However, I brought back a simple winter drink recipe to share with you

The Warm & Cozy
  • Pour one or two shots of Frangelico into the cup
  • Fill with hot chocolate
  • Sprinkle in some cinnamon powder
  • Top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and some more cinnamon powder

    I'm ready for Christmas!! :)
  • 1 comment:

    1. Thanks for the post. Im a big fan of the blog, i've even put a little bookmark
      right on the tool bar of my Firefox you'll be happy to find out!
      in style hair | Star
      It was another joy to see your post. It is such an important topic and ignored
      by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of
      possible issues. Great stuff as usual..street fashion

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...