Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Microwaveable Dinners

I had one of those nights where you don't want to do anything but sit in front of a TV. So I opened my freezer and took one of these babies out to try. Microwaveable Japchae!


So I opened the plastic lid, flipped the frozen chunk of noodle onto a plate, and with my limited Korean skills, read the microwave instructions. 5 minutes later, I opened my microwave...and it looked delicious! I was actually so surprised that it looked so beautiful, like fresh Japchae. So, I ran to get my camera and literally took a picture of the plate while it still sat in the microwave.


You can purchase them at Korean grocery stores, such as Galleria or H-mart in the frozen foods sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...