Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Taipei, Taiwan!! (Day 1)

I'M IN TAIWAN!

Now, because their main language is Mandarin/Taiwanese, I can't remember the names of all of the things I've tried because they just don't make sense to me. But here's a collection of pictures and places during my trip. I seriously think I gained 15 pounds from this trip because there's so many interesting things I wanted to try.


Bubble Tea, of course. and only $1 Canadian!!!


I had to try bubble tea right from the source. So I went to CoCo, a popular bubble tea spot in Taiwan. There was a special going on for a regular milk tea with tapioca, grass jelly, and I think, mango pudding for $35 New Taiwan Dollars, which equals about $1 Canadian. So delicious! I didn't know how to read the name of the drink when I ordered it so I just pointed, but I found out it's "called Lai Cha San Xiong Di" (Milk Tea Three Brothers)

Anyways, this chain has expanded across Asia and has a few shops in US too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...