Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Eating like royalty at Lobster Royale


As a treat, my friends went out to try Lobster Royale. While it's a little more on the pricier side, Lobster Royale renowned for offering fresh lobster and preparing it right. If you go here, just go here for lobster.


If you don't read anything else in this post - read this part. I'm just going to tell you right now.... their Lobster Bisque is VERY, VERY GOOD. Thick, creamy, with big pieces of lobster in it. I think if I ever go again, I'll just order many orders of the Lobster Bisque and be a very happy camper.


For appetizers, we ordered their Fried Calamari ($12). The portion was small though and was not particularly good so I didn't really think it was worth it.


For the same price, I think their Steamed Mussels in a Garlic Wine Sauce is much more worth the money than the Calamari ($12). But even still, there wasn't anything special that makes it stand out in my mind. (If you love mussels and happen to be in London, Ontario - do try out the mussels at Bertoldi's! Huge portions, decent price, and comes with a great sauce)


The good people at Lobster Royale make a great garlic loaf. It was rich with butter and garlic and wonderfully soft on the inside.


Finally, the lobster comes. We ordered lobster dinners for 4 people so they divided up the lobsters for us. This is just half of one 1½ lb lobster dinner ($48.50) so when you order the dinner - it's really double the size of this. Their lobsters are fresh with a lot of flesh to dip into butter. Mmmmmmmm... :)


Lobster Royale Seafood on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I had lobster bisque at Soup Nutsy today 'cause your post made me crave it...

    Anyway, you made a typo on your Lee Nam Jang post title!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...